Who are we?
A programme to identify and protect vulnerable people at the earliest opportunity by developing an integrated hub for the collation and sharing of data between multiple agencies.
What are we doing?
We aim to collate data from national data sources, police, ambulance and public health, fire and rescue, local authorities and partners, and the Connecting Care and Troubled Families programmes.
Why are we doing it?
We will apply predictive analytics and visualisation to make possible a joined up and collaborative view on vulnerability risk and early intervention opportunities.
What are the outcomes we are looking to achieve?
- reduced vulnerability and harm
- safer communities
- reduced demand for services
- enhanced understanding of all challenges within a locality
- better targeting of intervention services in partnership
- improved capability/capacity through shared approaches
- efficiency savings through reducing duplication of effort
- earlier intervention through focusing ‘upstream’
- ability to establish a true ‘one team’ structure for risk identification and service delivery